Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of those brown spots razor bumps leave in the bikini area?

Sometimes, when I can't wax, I shave. I use Tend SKIN, but some bumps slip through and they hurt. Sometimes I pop them. Now, I have these brown spots and dark patches on the side...is there a cream that reduce the darkness or appearance? Or do it leave on its own?How do I get rid of those brown spots razor bumps leave in the bikini area?
Apply a mositurzar. It helps the brown spots dissolve. It might take a day or too but it makes it less noticable.How do I get rid of those brown spots razor bumps leave in the bikini area?
When you say dark spots; do they look like pimples? if so just use an exfoliant, sometime it could be an ingrown hair, don't pick them they scar and to fade them you'd need to use a vitamin e oil or there is a cream called spot fade (not too sure of the name but something to that effect) goodluck
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment