Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of red marks from spots fast?

I was stupid %26amp; squeezed a couple of my spots %26amp; now they're very red, noticeable %26amp; painful. I'm going back to school Monday next week so I need to get rid of them as fast as possible. PLEASE HELP!How do I get rid of red marks from spots fast?
Apply ice to the spot and let sit for a few minutes. After that apply a warm wet cammomile tea bag. Something in the cammomile helps calm the skin. Apply this once daily.Use apple cider vinegar diluted 50/50 with water as'; toner';. I personally apply a drop of honey when I have a blemish and it goes away in a day or two. Other than that, you can always try hemmoroid cream. It does the trick too. my Grandma told me all these solutions and they all work within a few days. also even though your skin may appear oily the most common cause of skin blemishes is dry skin. Be sure to use some kind of face cream every day at least once. If you have sensitive skin try remedies from your kitchen like honey, olive oil and avacadoes.


How do I get rid of red marks from spots fast?
I had the same problem as you and this seemed to work for me (remembering we have different skin types)





1)Wash your face with hot water (opens pores and cleanses) and then cold water (closes the pores)


2)Have about 2-5 glasses of water and aim for 5 fruit and veg a day


3)Finally i used sudocream reduce the redness. Dab some sudocream on (dont rub in) put a towel down on your pillow and leave it on overnight.


It worked dreams for me

No comments:

Post a Comment