Sunday, July 25, 2010

I don't have pierced ears, so wear clip-on hoops. How do I stop sore spots from developing?

I wear these hoops for approx 2-3 hours on the lobe and as a Helix/Cartilage clip before their placement starts causing a sore spot. How could I build up my tolerance for these clip-ons? Are they a good training for the pain of having the ears actually pierced?I don't have pierced ears, so wear clip-on hoops. How do I stop sore spots from developing?
I'd say instead of having the constant pain of clip-ons after a few hours just to go get your ears pierced. The lobes themselves are very easy...a tiny pinch and then some soreness for a couple of days afterwards.





The cartilage is not that bad, either. It hurts a little for a second, but after it heals you can not even feel it. That's probably better than pain everyday with the clip-ons.





If you choose this route, make sure you clean your piercings daily and as instructed. Good luck!I don't have pierced ears, so wear clip-on hoops. How do I stop sore spots from developing?
get your ears pierced darling.


honestly if it hurt so much as you think, why would SO many people have it done?


Im only young, (more than 12, less than 14, ;] )


and i have my firsts, seconds, belly, and the top of my ear (cartilage) pierced.


trust me, if they hurt as much as I thought they would, i wouldnt of had them done.


and i have NO pain thresh hold what so ever.


so seriously, get your ears pierced. Go to a well trusted and hygenic place, you can get your ears pierced for like, 拢6-8 in some places. Think afterwards, all the studs, hoops ect. you can buy after. It's one of the most worthwhile piercings you can ever get.


go for it! :]
Clip on earrings are junk. They're made of cheap medal and will give you sores or infection. They're extremely uncomfortable and make you feel like a poser. For me and almost everyone else getting there ears pierced is the best decision they've ever made. It doesn't hurt and they feel better. Build up your courage and get your ears pierced!
Having your ears pierced doesn't hurt, so no, it's not good ';training';. Think about it logically, piercing your ears is a nanosecond of a sharp pinch, wearing clip ons is 2-3hours of dull aching. I'd ditch the clips ons and get your ears pierced if that's your ultimate goal anyway.
Sorry to say, but that is just what happens when you use clip earings. I reckon you should just get your ears pierced, i got mines done when i was about 10 and it didn't hurt. Just go for it. Plus no more of thoses spots you've been getting!
Just get your ears pierced it doesn't even hurt.
having your ears peirced actually doesnt hurt that much


having clip on things would hurt more

No comments:

Post a Comment