Monday, July 26, 2010

What Can I do to get rid of dark spots under my arms, and firm my underarms up?

I have dark spots under my arms, they are from little pus ';sacks'; popping (probably from the strong deoderant) and when they heal they are dark and kind of wrinkly feeling


I would like a natural alternative but any idea is welcomeWhat Can I do to get rid of dark spots under my arms, and firm my underarms up?
you need to exfoliate to remove the unwanted dull skin layer,


and use a whitening formula to get rid of the dark skin spot.


dermaline skin whitening cream does this both. :-)What Can I do to get rid of dark spots under my arms, and firm my underarms up?
i have no idea but my friend has the same problem. So when you figure it out let me know so i can tell her. Try seeing a doctor thats what i told my friend to do.
that something that i want to know as well... if you gey and answer please let me know.... thanks... good luck...
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment