Friday, July 23, 2010

I have a few blemish marks left around my cheek area due to picking spots. How can i get rid of the marks?

They are not that dark but I have no other choice but to cover with foundation, which i don't like to put on everyday. My forehead and chin are clear. I am going on holiday with hubby soon and am getting jealous of the ladies with clear complexion :p I have tried face mask, exfoliation... anything else? (I know you shouldn't burst the spots but they look nasty lol)I have a few blemish marks left around my cheek area due to picking spots. How can i get rid of the marks?
Try going to your doctor and getting a prescription for Retin A 0.05%.





It takes up to 6-8 weeks to see results, but it has been the best thing for me and my acne.I have a few blemish marks left around my cheek area due to picking spots. How can i get rid of the marks?
Well you can get vitamin e oil - that will definitely help. YOu can also try cocoa butter. Aveeno also sells a product that is specifically for spots/blemishes. Its called Aveeno corrective treatment. Its in a long tube - try that - it really works. I noticed a difference in a day. Good luck - OH and don't pick your pimples lol - if you need to - use two qtips - this will prevent infection (bacteria from your fingers and fingernails) in the pimple.
Just wash every morning and every night very very good. It dosent matter what kind of exfoliation or mask, just really clean. When you go to bed at night, try pulling your hair back away from your face, because your hair holds oil that will break out your face. After you wash your face, put some triple antibiotic ointment on those spots. Your foundation makes a huge difference. The bare minerals lets your skin breath, unlike liquid foundation. Hope this helps chicka!!! Just a little extra TLC and you the other ladies will be jealous of YOUR clear complexion!!!!
i have the same kinds of problems. certanily with picking spots anyways!





i have used a skin tonic which is made from natural ingredients from a company called Liz earle. it has helped smooth out some of the imperfections, either red marks or little holes in the skin, and makes the skin look better.





you could try that?





use some tanning moisturiser to make skin glow and this will show up the blemishes less too.





hope this helps


if you learn any more tips, let me know! id like some help in this too :D


zoe
well i had the brown spots-marks left from picking,and i bought some bleaching skin cream,but just dabbed it on the areas that were discoloured,it worked but you have to keep it up,and when you sunbath,again just dab full sunblock on the same areas,as they tend to tan also.
A good cream for any spots on the skin is Retin-A. In the U.S. you need a perscription and it is expensive, but if you're close to Mexico you can get it in any pharmacy there cheap without a prescription. Or with a prescription you can order it from Canada (still cheaper than U.S.). My mom has been using it for years! Start on the lowest percentage and gradually move up. It also helps with wrinkles.
They're scars, and like any other scar, they never really disappear completely. Your best bet is just to cover them up with a good oil-free moisturizer and to stop picking pimples.
I have been using Avons Microdermabrasion system for the same thing and I have to say that after 4 weeks I noticed a huge difference-8 weeks on hardly visable.
use No. 7 protect %26amp; perfect beauty serum for 1-2 months and they will slowly fade away

No comments:

Post a Comment