Friday, July 23, 2010

Why are my bras getting odd flat spots in my drawere?

I have multiple newer bras in varying thicknesses and brands. All of them are getting flat spots in random places, like they were pressed against something. I was folding them with one cup in the other, then tried laying them in the drawer stacked on each other. Either way, I get the flat areas. I cannot get them to fully go back to the normal shape, and they look odd under some shirts. Has anybody else experienced this or know of a way to fix it?Why are my bras getting odd flat spots in my drawere?
Well if you've washed them, it might be the problem.


My DAD does my laundry, even though I beg to do it myself


(He's obsessed with his washing machine)


And it doesn't matter how many times I tell him not to, he accidentally puts my bras through the drier instead of hanging them. When you dry bras it's like drying a pillow, and all the cotten in it bunches together.


If they're not that bad you might be able to save them by just not putting them through the dryer anymore, if that's the problem.


Or do a google search on ways to get pillows to their normal shape, I think that'll be more effective than searching how to make my bras unflatt.





xoxo.Why are my bras getting odd flat spots in my drawere?
I have had that happen to me. Maybe you have too many items in one drawer. Sometimes it can be the bra, depending on brand and thickness.
that happened to me too! its wierd but put a tennis ball or something when you store them, and store them flat in your drawer.
yes ive had that problem....maybe dry cleaners can fix it.
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment