Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of spots?

I have a few spots which appear on my face and then when they decide to go, they leave a small red scars which are really quite unattractive! Id like to know the best way in which to get rid of spots and help reduce the appearance of the scars.thanks.What is the best way to get rid of spots?
The best spot removal topical lotion that I have used so far is Zenmed's Derma Cleanse Acne Gel. It is a completely herbal product that works very well for getting rid of facial acne, spots and zits. I'm very satisfied with its effectiveness, so would advise you to also try it out for quick relief from spots.





The gel would not only clear up your spots quickly but would also open clogged pores that would help to accelerate the healing process, and reduce the redness and swelling that spots appear with at times. Using this product for getting rid of pimples or spots, you will not find much scars being left. Go for it, it really works!What is the best way to get rid of spots?
Well, to keep my skin clear and blemish free i use Neutrogena clean and clear. The wash and face mask combo. It really works on my skin and is best for the oily/blemish prone skin. Although different things work for different people.





I use the wash in the morning and evening, cleaning thoroughly and washing off and the mask once a week. I'd reallyrecommendd it.





Whatever you use, just make sure you're using it properly and reasonably thoroughlyy to get best results and in the mean time drink plenty of water and excersise. That's the key to nice skin.


Good luck.
clearsill is the best spot treatment but if u drink water all the time they go because water cleans your skin
Bio oil is good for the scars whatever you do do not pick the spots it will make them worse.
Well iv just started using netrogena daily facial scrub(th eon on the advert with vanessa hudgens)


and its cleared my skin all ready


its a daily scrub


and it dosnt over dry
This is simple, but I've found it to be pretty effective. Eating fruit %26amp; veg %26amp; Getting enough sleep!
I had acne, so i got these tablets from my doctor and this lotion i put on every night. My face is now clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment