Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best concealer to hide my very dark spots?

im in uk please suggest me brands that are available here.n not very expensive.What is the best concealer to hide my very dark spots?
Here are a few CONCEALERS that have had good reviews. Don't apply concealer underneath foundation; that reduces the effectiveness of even the best products.





I don鈥檛 know your budget so I have only listed the low and middle range of the price spectrum. Please note all of these have had good reviews including the cheap ones listed.





I am not sure wher you mean dark areas or spots as in pimples. For dark areas you just use a general blemish concealer.





Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer, (budget one for under eyes)


Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (according to Marie Claire a favourite with makeup artists all over the world)


Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer Pen





Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer For the Face


L'Oreal Infallible Concealer (good for hiding pimples large and small)


Bourjois Anticerne Pour Petits Matins 鈥?Anti Shadow Concealer (good budget concealer for eye bags)


Mary Kay Full Coverage Correcting Conceal


Maybelline New York Cover Stick Corrector Concealer (winner of Allure 2007 beauty award)


Benefit Galactic Shield (good for acne)What is the best concealer to hide my very dark spots?
I used the Clinique one, which wasn鈥檛 too bad, which was instant boost, blends quite well, but it wears off after a few hours.


Touche Eclat is what I use at the mo and I have few on the go, and it鈥檚 *ok*, but not that miracleous, maybe I was expecting too much. Although, it has to be said that I like the way you don鈥檛 have to overblend it, you can just dab it there, like with eye cream.


I had a make-over recently in Bobbi Brown and she used the creamy concealer, but she also used a corrector cream prior to that, as a result of which I got scared of meself in the mirror, but it did stay during the day, so I鈥檇 imagine the concealer alone is quite good as well.





And, during another make-over, I had the Giorgio Armani one put under my eyes, which is fab, but I think I would have needed a bit more coverage for my taste and I鈥檓 not sure about whether it would have lasted.
I suggest Loreal. Clinique would work for some, but for me, the concealer sticks out, you can tell it's there.
I don`t know about cheap products but MAYBELLINE is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment