Friday, July 23, 2010

How can i get rid of my spots?

Im a teenager and have quite alot of spots mainly on my forehead. How can I get ride of them. They look really ugly and really red. I wash my face twice a day and use special stuff like clearasil and face scrub also special spot removal cream and wipes but it doesnt seem to work at all and the spots will not go!! Do you know any ways to get rid of spots without changing my diet? Any products that worked for you??How can i get rid of my spots?
I use lemon juice its a natural cure for acne scars/acne and brown spots plus the vitamin c is anatural skin brightener all in all its great for you and it works for me within 2 weeks i have lightened my freckles and scars plus its working great at keeping the acne away check these sites out for more info and recipres for your skin Oh and i use St ives apricot scrub a great exfoliator for blackheads and blemishes which also helps scrub away the dead scarred skinHow can i get rid of my spots?
Go to the dermatologist and they'll check out your skin and most likely give you medicine to put on it. Either that or try ordering proactive it worked for me!
i also have the same problem, and i have used the 3 day step clearasil stuff... it's rubbish, it deffinetly doesn't work in 3 days!!


i went to my mums friend and she gave me this sample pack of stuff called ';Dermalogica'; i think thats what it is calleed... anyway it was great and have used it ever since!!


TIP: don't use foundation to cover!! ahhhhh, such a bad mistake!! :(
do not wash your face more than twice a day as your face will become more oily. scrubbing too is not good for pimply face. therefore, scrub only on non-pimple area. also use mild based facial wash. with pimples your face is more sensitive, so do not overdo the cleansing
I've got the same.


It currently has reduced.


Apparently you either sweat alot and dont wash after.


Or..


You touch your forhead quite regurlary passing on all the germs onto your forehead.





I stopped touching my forehead which I usualy do when I am bored and it reduced by 25%.





if that doesn't work try going to a determoligist.
try neutrogena advanced solutions acne mark peel. Its working for me. Also use dilutied lemon juice and apply it on the spots at night. It also helps. Don't forget sun screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment