Monday, July 26, 2010

How do people get ride of the black dark spots on my skin when the acne pimple dissappear?

Everytime I get a pimple, a black discoloration follows.How do people get ride of the black dark spots on my skin when the acne pimple dissappear?
you need proper skin care for thatHow do people get ride of the black dark spots on my skin when the acne pimple dissappear?
Cocoa butter works great on any skin tone. I would avoid skin lighteners because you will wind up with light spots unless you are very fair. The only draw back with cocoa butter is that it takes a little while to work. In the past I used it nightly for two weeks and my scar was gone.
it depends on your type of skin...put using skin products with VITAMIN E does help those marks fade.....
Try ';Ultra Glow'; I use it and it works for the red spots I get. Its a skin lightener sold at Walgreens
cocoa butter or vitamin e

No comments:

Post a Comment