Sunday, July 25, 2010

Does this method really work for removing dark spots?

I have dark spots on my chin and on the sides of my mouth. They're not really noticeable but I want them gone. I hear that rubbing potato slices over your face and then rinsing after 30 minutes works. Is this true? Has anyone tried it? How long did it take to see results?Does this method really work for removing dark spots?
not really sorryDoes this method really work for removing dark spots?
I've never tried it - but it's certainlhy worth a try for you - it would be cheap and safe.


I know there are many creams and products that promise to fade spots and I'm sure some of them work, eventually - it would depend on how much you want to spend.


In the meantime cover spots with foundation and a natural mineral powder to deflect light off them.


Wear plenty of sunscreen lotion on your face anytime you are outside.


If they upset you to the point of depression it may be worth investing in


getting advice from clinics that use ipl light to fade or remove spots.


Hope it works out for you.
I have never heard of such thing, but what I have used many times before is Skin Bleach Cream or just the Bar Soap for even-out-skin tones and it worked for me. I have naturally Tan complexion and being Asian my skin is prone to skin discolorations. Good luck!
Bleach ur skin like MJ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment