Monday, July 26, 2010

When should my spots start to clear up?

I am 15 and i have quite a few spots on my forehead and on my cheeks. When should they start to clear up and is there anything i can do to help them clear up?When should my spots start to clear up?
use a facewash that has tea tree and aloe vera in it, a good quality one. use pure tea tree oil on a cotton bud and dab it on your spots at night. use an oil free moisturiser, and cleanse and tone your face. Wash with lots of soap morning and night and use a clay based facemask twice a week.When should my spots start to clear up?
right, this is what works for me-


clean and clear moisterizer and tone lotion every day. they help prevent sopts and blemishes (what ever that means)! ive had mine for about a month and they have completly gone.





The main thing to remember is DONT SQUEEZE/POP/SCRATCH THEM! they will stay for a long lonjg time if you do.





i hope that helps, good luck (:
If you wash your face regurely and have showers regurely.


Use spot cream, once in the morning, once at night.





If you do these things they will go away after a week or two at the very most.
try washing your face...
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment