Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to get rid of spots/blackheads on my nose!?

I have loads of spots and blackheads on my nose, and its really red aswell. How can i get rid of them? I clean tone and moisturize and i exfoliate once a week and always use a face mask once a week. But they dont seem to work. I would prefer to use a blackhead strip to get rid of them, Which ones the best and where do i get it from?


Im going to Asda later so would i be able to get anything from there ? :)How to get rid of spots/blackheads on my nose!?
The person that suggested sticky tape and tweezers should be ignored.





Sticky tape will take a layer of skin off and dry your skin out. Use the proper strips then moisturise. And DO NOT use tweezers to squeeze anything. It will take off skin!!!! You'll be left with red marks and damaged skin!How to get rid of spots/blackheads on my nose!?
Blackhead strips work well but can leave your skin feeling dry and can tear the heads of spots. I went to the body shop and asked for their advice. They recommended seaweed pore cleansing facial exfoliator and clarifying toner. You use the scrub twice a week, morning and night followed by the toner. There is the same product except with tea tree which is stronger. I also got a seaweed clay face mask which also helps. You don't have to use the body shops brand any other exfoliating scrub and toner would work but I know from personal experience this works. Every other day of the week continue to cleanse tone and moisturise twice a day. If you need further advice visit the body shop who are happy to help!
Look, the simplest way is to put you face over a steamer or take a hot bath as the heat softens the pores... Then cover your thumb and index finger with tissue paper and squeeze the skin around your blackhead, which will flow out with the unnecessory oils leaving skin clear.


the spots themselves will disappear once the extra oil has flowed out.





Hope i helped:)
In a small bowl, stir 2 tablespoons baking soda and 2 tablespoons water together. Then, focusing on the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin), gently rub the mixture on to ur skin %26amp; let it sit for 2 minutes. This will help loosen stubborn blackheads. Rinse with warm water and pat ur face dry.
i tried this thing called clinque (you can get it from boots maybe from asda i'm not sure lol) it really helped my spots! it is a three step treatment which helps get rid of spots!!! its quite expensive though, my mum bought it me for my birthday hahahahhahahhaha! XD





hope this helps :)
For that, use NEUTROGENA. There's this cleanser that gets rid of EVERYTHING. i use to use it and it cleared the blackheads on my nose! The product's a cleanser and a mask: go to their website. You'll see it when you look for it. :)
Proactive doesnt work and it is too expansive, the best ways to remove blackheads on the nose is:


1. toothpaste


2. scrubby exfoliator


3. sticky tape and rip it off (it helps trust me)


4.getting tweezers and tweezing them out


i hope one of these help :)
I have a facial scrub from bodyshop... it's good:) it's seaweed or somehting.. AND the new garnier facial wash for blackheads is really good!
try proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment