Sunday, July 25, 2010

What the safe and fastest way to minimize acne spots?

I've been battling with acne spots for a very long time. Just wonder ing what products really work.Can anyone helpWhat the safe and fastest way to minimize acne spots?
A combination of a 10% benzoyl peroxide solution and a 2%


BHA (alternating morning and night) works best for me.What the safe and fastest way to minimize acne spots?
I had the same problem, for years. It really pissed me off that I should have been more popular, except for the pimples. I am smart and funny, but they just ate away at my self-esteem. I was determined to get rid of them by hook or by crook.





I tried a whole bunch of things like proactive and others but nothing seemed to work. I tried a few different books and ebooks and nothing helped. Then, I read an awesome e-book that will teach you all the home remedies that you will need to get rid of acne permanently. At first I thought it was too expensive, but then I realized that I pay this much like every month for pimple medicine and washes, and this was a one time thing. Best decision I ever made! Not only did it help me stop getting pimples, it also helped clear up my onld pimple scars, which were really pissing me off!


You can learn about the book at this link


http://bambiberg.solution72.hop.clickban鈥?/a>


I tried some books from my dermatologist, but they didn't help me, plus I kept on forgetting to return them to the library. The best thing about the ebook is that i downloaded it right away, and i had the copy forever.


http://bambiberg.solution72.hop.clickban鈥?/a>
hi. I'm in the same boat as you and I've been battling my dreaded acne scars for awhile now. I thought there was no hope until I decided to try microdermebrasion. I bought the Ponds brand at Wal-Mart and it has dramatically reduced my acne marks! I've been using it for about three weeks now and it is making some significant progress! Try it and see what your results are. It takes time so don't expect results overnight.





Patience is a virtue
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.





For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>





http://www.medical-research-study-direct鈥?/a>


http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/


http://www.san-diego-dentist.us


http://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cos鈥?/a>
my sister suffered the same problem. she then went to see gp and after being given some contraceptive pills, her skin has improved alot. maybe you can try it.
toothpaste
try DDF product line. I tried their Therapeutic Sulfur Mask and use it as a mask and spot treatment. People said it has a strong smell, but i don't think it does and as a spot treatment, it helps to calm to acne and make the swelling goes down in a night. it works for me. It costs about $32 a jar but it should last for a while. If you just want to try it out, you can go to Sephora and ask for samples. I bought this after i read reviews on makeupalley.com. They give reviews on almost all makeup products in the market and those reviews were given by consumers.
There are many factors to why we get acne. I am 35 and have battled all my adult life. I recently started using Mary Kay products regularly ad the difference is amazing. My skin glows! But generally, exfoliate, moisturise and protect from the sun and clean ur makeup off before your head hits the pillow.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Acne-pimple cure/Acne masks


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Regular exfoliation using top rated products like Loreal Refinish Microdermabrasion kits can help fade acne spots as well as soften scars. Check out other beauty products that topped the best list here.


http://www.beautyqa.com/top3.php
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment