Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best foundation to cover up spots? And black bags unde your eyes?

My black bags are heriditary and i HATE them, if any one could help, that'd be great, otherwise i'd just like to know the best type of foundation out there cause i need a new one.


Thanks


xxxWhat is the best foundation to cover up spots? And black bags unde your eyes?
L'oreal infallible concealer


-from my experience it's the bestWhat is the best foundation to cover up spots? And black bags unde your eyes?
The first time in my life I have broken down and bought a department store brand makeup and I couldn't be happier. I finally get what everyone is talking about when they say department store brands are better the drug store brands. The diffrence is amazing! I just recently started using MAC Studio Fix foundation. It is about $25 a bottle, but I find I don't go through it as fast. A little goes a long way where as when I was using drug store brands I had to use alot more to get the coverage I want and need to blend and cover all my imperfections. Plus it seems to control oil much better when I use it with the blot powder. I only have to touch up 2-3 times instead of 5-6. Good luck!
You need to put a concealer on first under the eyes and over the spots then try L'Oreal perfect cover or Rimmal all day foundation covers everything.
MAC Cosmetics, a little expensive but works
Clinique. Use to use all kinds of crap like rimmel, number 17 which were the wrongs shade, too like too dark, too matte.





clinqie is the best and my skin looks damn good afterwords if i may say so myself.





the gentle light makeup range is best and gives excellent coverage. its illimunating making skin come to life but not too shiny.
Do yourself a favor and spend the best 2 bucks ever.


Go to LAminerals.com and order a $1 sample of the Cinderella Yella Hide It concealer. It's specifically designed for dark spots and undereye. I use it EVERY MORNING!! It's really creamy feeling and feels wonderful. Little goes a long way..I'll warn ya ahead of time!


Spend your other buck on a sample of the Hollywood mineral foundation. Great coverage...feels light as air, great price.
wear a black bin liner with two holes arond the eyes!!!
none if u put foundation on your spots will go worser
you can get avon eye perfector gel looks like this :





http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/assets/images鈥?/a>








or you coukd use a foundation like dream matte mouse it it is really really great and really helps it looks like this:





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/138300鈥?/a>

















hope i helped you x
the best foundation that i have EVER used is phsysicians formula mineral makeup. its one of the ONLY foundations i have used that cover ever little flaw on my face. liquid foundations look caked on. i have tried MANY MANY expensive brands, but phsysicians formula mineral makeup which is around $12 or less is the BEST. i hope i helped. :D
maybe its MAYBELLINe.....lol
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment