Friday, July 23, 2010

Can anyone explain why everytime I wax my upper lip I come out in spots afterwards?

The spots take nearly a week to go. I have tried at all different times of the month but it doesn't make a difference. Help!Can anyone explain why everytime I wax my upper lip I come out in spots afterwards?
When you wax or shave, you open up pores on your skin which will form into spots, which is why men use aftershave (because it tightens the pores on the skin which avoids these spots coming up). I don't know how you can stop them, maybe theres a woman aftershave kinda thing? I don't know. btu that's why.Can anyone explain why everytime I wax my upper lip I come out in spots afterwards?
Your skin is probably too sensitive for the wax. Either try to buy a sensitive formula or try a different type of hair removal. The skin on your face is very sensitive and can easily be damaged. Also, when you wax, not only are you ripping out hair, you are also pulling dead skin cells and natural moisture out of your face. You should probably try to moisturize the area after wards, or hold ice on it immediately after waxing. If that doesn't work, I would look into hair removal cream like Nair or Veet. I use it in the summer on my legs and underarms, but I know that I saw a a box of Nair that was extra sensitive for your face. This will painlessly allow you to just wipe away the hair. All you have to do is rub some over the spot that you want the hair gone, wait about 5 minutes, and wash it away. Then moisturize your face and you should be good to go!
It probably irritates your skin and is overly sensitive in certain areas. The root of the hair could also be deeper inside pores in these areas, or the pores might be smaller, causing it to force the hair out with more of an effort, therefore widening the pores and causing spots.
When you pull out the hairs you open the hair follicle and let bacteria get in. Most boils and sties are formed this way. It might help if you apply an antiseptic cream immediately after the waxing.
Do you use hot/warm wax? I find that cold wax is more likely to cause problems than hot/warm wax.





Try putting some tea tree lotion/cream on after you've waxed.
Yes, I can. You wax your upper lip. LEAVE IT.
your poers go to cvs or walgreens and get women after shave they have it in the femine isle
hair shafts that were pulled closer to the skin? i don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment