Sunday, July 25, 2010

Which tea tree product is good for treating spots ?

I heard that tea tree products are really good to get rid of spots but there are tea tree pads, wipes, creams, oils, facial scrubs...


And I would like to know which one is the right and good one for spots and oily skin ?Which tea tree product is good for treating spots ?
Tee tree oil comes in all different kinds of products - the reason it helps with spots is because it is anti-bacterial so it helps reduce the germs in the spots. I use an invisible gel spot stick from skin clear which contains tee tree - I buy it from boots - You can also get tee tree in face washes which seems to work well for me.





You could always try using pure tee tree essential oils - you could get this from drug stores of the body shop. Toothpaste is also a good cheaper alternative - obviously you couldn't leave the house with it on but it dry's out spots - they need to dry out before they disappear.





Hope this helps!


xoxoWhich tea tree product is good for treating spots ?
Oil would probably best--.Pure essential tea tree oil can be extremely fragrant...some hate the smell..and could cause some people irritation if not diluted. I use one by Aveda, the smell is very light, and it works wonders.
You can use water 50ml or there abouts and get te tree oil and put ten drops in put a cotton wool pad in and it is pure cheap and easy. Also I know it's not tea tree but st. ives facial scrubs are all really good and seem to really clear up my spots.
the body shop do some great tea tree products.
i use pure tea tree oil as spot treatment. too drying to use all over
My missus uses tea tree iol on an earbud then puts it on the spot... as for which one, I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment