Monday, July 26, 2010

How to reduce black spots by myself?

I didn't have pimples. These black spots occur by the small red spots. I have to go to the weddings next week. I have only 1 week in my hand. Plz tell me how to reduce them. Any home remedy or product from well known company will do. These are only on sides of my cheek. Some are small, some are big(specially on left side of my cheek). Below my eyes also blackness has occured. For it also plz tell me any solution.How to reduce black spots by myself?
The Neutrogena does work well, but it takes 6 months or so to notice a reduction in the black heads.





Biore have some pore treatment, you stick them on your nose with water and when they dry its pulls the black heads out. You can use them every three days if you need too. This should help get rid of some. You can buy them at any pharmacy.How to reduce black spots by myself?
You should've ask this question 6months ago sorry just get so concealer and call it a day.
If these black spots are blackheads then you can use a sugar water paste( more sug then wat)or Neutragena has some stuff (Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub). You can get almost any where and I found it works great w/ bh. The sug and wat work great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment