Monday, November 21, 2011

What's with the white spots on my color tattoo?

I have two tattoos on my chest. They both started out in just black ink, and healed fine with no problems. However, when I had them covered up with color tattoos, they developed these small white bumps. They are not zits, as that was my first thought. They developed after the tattoos had completely healed. I mentioned it to my doc, and she didn't know what they were. She said I could have them removed, but it would probably leave little craters in my skin. (Note, I have two other completely black tattoos and they have never developed these strange dots.) Has anyone else had these dots? Will they eventually go away? Might I be alergic to colored ink? Is there anything I can do to get rid of them? Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated. And please don't say I shouldn't have gotten tattoos in the first place; that answer really isn't going to help me. Thanks!What's with the white spots on my color tattoo?
The scientific name for those little bumps are Sarcoidosis. Theyre basically indeed just little lumps under the skin. It is a form of reaction to the ink. Probably either just a specific colour or something that has been used in the inks. Its not something that will bother your tattoo or get worse its just a bit of a peeve. Y! can give you more info if you search under the name.What's with the white spots on my color tattoo?
the bumps are herpes Report Abuse

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu鈥? Report Abuse

If you had it done (colored) at the same time, or day..maybe they didn't steralize something?


Or possibily it's just an allergic reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment