Monday, November 21, 2011

How to avoid red looking spots on your legs after shaving.?

I use a Venus razor and a shaving gel to avoid itchy,red, looking spots. I have read in magazines to use body srub to get rid of the dead cells before shaving because if you do, then you can get the red spots. However, that did not seem to work for me. My skin is fairly tanned because I go tanning all the time but I still can not get rid of those red looking spots. What is a way to avoid those red spots on my legs?How to avoid red looking spots on your legs after shaving.?
I used to have the same problem. Thankfully I've started to grow out of it. I don't suggest using hair removal creams, even if they say ';for sensitive skin';. I used nair once and it burned my skin and left me with huge scabs all over my legs (I followed the directions to the letter). What I do and have done is this: When you shower, shave last. It gives the warm water time to run down your legs and open up your pores. Use a shaving cream. I've found that venus razors worked for me. Make sure that you change your razor when it needs to be done. I usually do it once a week (but then again, I usually shave every other day). Using a new one every day is crazy and expensive unless you invest in disposables. A good venus to try is the new breeze. It gives added moisture when you shave. When you're done, try running cold water over your legs to close the pores. Thats something that helped me a lot. Another thing is baby oil. Apply a little before you dry off your legs. Don't use lotion because they usually have a lot of perfumes added, and I've found that it made me break out more. All of these things have worked for me...give it a try. Good luck!How to avoid red looking spots on your legs after shaving.?
i stopped shaving mine cause i get in grown hair when i shave, i used to use neet, remember it?but it made me break out, but now i found some good stuff, you put it on like shaving cream, leave on 3 minutes, then you have this shaver looking thing, no blades, the hair comes off good and your legs are so so smooth, soft and grow slower, its called veet, it works great, no breakout, no red marks only soft smooth skin, you'll love it, give it a try
seems like you just have sensitive skin. even with sensitive skin products this can happen. avoid all perfumed lotions and products. go for a general baby lotion to use after you shave. also, dont shave every single day if you dont have to because the skin around new hair can be irritated. you could also try a nair try product that will kill the root, and you wipe it off!





oh and also a fresh new blade is soo important
put on lots of lotion after you shave.
use a lot of lotion afterward
always use a new razor as you are shaving. rinse the blade well. apply cortizone to the irritated spots. lotion may burn and make your legs RED cause they are burning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment