Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone gotten bald spots with the hair loss after pregnancy?

I have been shedding lots of hair for 8 weeks already, I am very scared of going bald. My baby would be turning 5 month very soon.Has anyone gotten bald spots with the hair loss after pregnancy?
It is normal to go through a shedding process after giving birth. A lot of it is due to your hormones.





I would talk to your obstetrician/gynecologist to get a referral to a dermatologist if you are still concerned or any more issues arise...Has anyone gotten bald spots with the hair loss after pregnancy?
Hi Judith If you are getting bald spots on your temple, it could be early climax, dysmenorrhea and hormonal dysfunction. You could also have serious anemia. I hope this helps in some way, regards, Martin.
Hi Judith, i think this is a normal process you are going through. my sister had the same problem . i think what i will do for you is to find out what she did use and get back to you.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment