Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you recommend a mineral foundation which covers spots?

I tried Collection 2000's mineral make up and was very disappointed. I need one that will give quite heavy coverage.Can you recommend a mineral foundation which covers spots?
Any mineral foundation will work. You must use a concealer to cover spots. Schedule a appointment at a makeup booth in the mall. They will do a free consultation to find what foundation and concealer will work for your skin tone. Can you recommend a mineral foundation which covers spots?
Hi, stay away from store brands they use cheap fillers and toxic chemicals that can aggravate and make more spots. Maybelline uses, synthetic wax to coat theirs and also uses bismuth oxychloride whic is a known skin irritant (can cause itching, rash, acne etc..)


I highly recommend Faerie Organic Minerals. They look completely natural yet cover very well. I am a professional makeup artist and I have used it on some pretty bad acne and it covers really well. Their concealer covers everything. Acne, dark areas, veins etc, Their makeup is All Natural, No bismuth oxychloride, no fillers talc, cornstarch etc.. You can see a photo of a girl with a very red face on their site and how well it covers. My clientele loves it. They have a free sample kit at their site so you can try it first (you just pay shipping). Just email them and I'm sure they will send you a sample of the concealer with the kit, they do stuff like that all the time for me. Check it out here........http://www.faerieorganic.com Oh, BTW they have an awesome Acne Kit, I personally use it and it has worked wonders.
ive bought maybellines..it was 拢9.99 which is good as others are like around 拢13-15. it does the same as the others as ive used loreals but i think the colours are better too with maybellines..it dosnt totally cover your spots if their big...if little then yea..but most foundations dont apart from liquid. dab abit of concealers on the big ones.


x
Maybelline, Dream Matte Mousse.


It works for me :)


%26amp; its about 拢7 - 拢8 i think x


Hope this helped.





Answer mine please,


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


taa x
I get the best coverage using KmS Mineral Essentials concealer and foundation. I use a flat brush which helps to apply the makeup a little heavier. Love it.
I bought maybellines, but you still have to apply concealer before any coverage. I was impressed it was pricey at 拢11.
bare escentuals is very nice mineral makeup. their 'bisque' color works well as a concealer. they sell a reasonably priced starter kit with brushes, etc.
MK is the best and I use it faithfully. Click the link below to check it out. You can also order on line



There is something here on making your own cosmetic products: http://newfreebooks.com Go to the Leap Over Web Clutter section.
yeah its called Polyfilla and its for sale at B%26amp;Q for 拢2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment