Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you know how can I get rid of these tiny black spots when you shave your armpits?

I do not understand what the heck is wrong with my shaving, but no matter how closely I try to shave my armpits I can still see these tiny little black dots left. How comes celebrities lift their arms up and you cannot even see the contour of their hair. Is there a certain way or may be a home remedy for closest armpits shaving? Please, advise.Do you know how can I get rid of these tiny black spots when you shave your armpits?
You are shaving and those black dots are your hair trying to grow back in. The stars, painfully wax to get rid of the hair and they laser remove the hair. exfoliate your armpits to remove the dead skin. It'll helpDo you know how can I get rid of these tiny black spots when you shave your armpits?
Usually celebrities have laser treatments which completely remove their underarm and leg hair. It ranges anywhere from $1000-1500.
To really get rid of it.. you can pluck or wax your armpit hair.. Sometimes I pluck it and it doesnt grow back very fast.. plus when the hair does start growing back its all little hairs and its not as much hair as it looks when i shave.. Celebs have the nice shave becauset hey do either wax it or get it lazered..

No comments:

Post a Comment