Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get my spots to go?

Some people say toothpaste gets rid of spots but in dunno please help.


Is there anything!How do I get my spots to go?
well i had a really bad outbreak, then i washed my face with water every morning and night with water, used clearasil facewipes, then put on clearasil deep pore scrub, then washed it all off and put on some spot cream.





also eat more fruit and less junk food. if you go out, instead of eating at mcdonalds, try a salad baguette at subway (don't have any other filling as they're other fillings are REALLY greasy)





after a week your spots should be less apparent, after amonth you'll have none at all, then you just have to limit junk food, so you can still eat at mcdonalds, just keep it to once o amonth or somthing : )How do I get my spots to go?
Go to the doctors and ask him to prescribe some stuff called Zineryt. It's a topical solution. I used it when I had very bad spots on my neck and it completely cleared up my skin.





http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100鈥?/a>
Vanity fair %26amp; ambi sell skin bleaching creams that lighten dark spots and eventually fade them away. Ambi is sold at cvs, wal-mart. Vanity fair is more expensive and sold at Macy's beauty counters.
Go to the doctors. Dont use toothpaste it makes them sore.





I went doctors and got this really good cream called 'Duac Once Daily Gel'. You need it prescribed to you though.





It really works. :)
If you are talking about spots all over your skin, and it kinda looks like body pimples (razor bumps). Then I would suggest Skintight. It works really well, and it is found at most beauty stores








Or:
Persa-gel helps for bad breakouts but I find it too drying for regular use. Everybodys skin is different so it's always trial and error.
What spots? on your skin? You need more vitamins. On the teeth? get a whitening done.
toothpaste definately works, but do it at night before you go to bed so no one will see it.
clearasil
Buy a bottle of ';Spots be gone';. Works great!
What kind of spots?
You need a good shag, bi*tch
kEEP YOUR FACE CLEAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment