Monday, November 21, 2011

How to clear blemishes/red spots on face?

I'm 16 and lately I've been having a lot of acne problems.





I constantly have breakouts, on a daily basis. I've used the aveeno acne cleanser cream- thing but the pimples, red spots, and blemishes just keep coming back. In fact, they come back worse than ever!








Does anybody have any tips on how I can make my skin clear and good (sort of like zac efron's skin or something).





Thanks.








P.S - I'm a guy.How to clear blemishes/red spots on face?
Before i tell you what products try some of these to help reduce the oil :


* If you feel your face getting oily rinse with hot water then cold:)


* To prevent the oil keep your hair out of your face. I have no idea why it increases pimples but it does to put your hair up or any hair that get's in your face


* Avoid greasy foods ( and no the rumors about eating chocolate.. it does NOT give you pimples but fast food and such WILL)


* Drink water. It helps rejuvinate the natural oil in your face which get's rid of the acne oil which i like to call it





Ok now i used to use the Acne Clear system, but that stuff get's expensive and it works.. but i do breakout with a bad pimple a lil to often so i wouldn't recommended this product. Now i use a product from walmart. It's about $3 and it works AMAZING.. It's called : Equate Medicated Apricot Scrub. To use (well what i do) i wet my face with hot water (so it opens the pores) then i scrub for about a minute ALL over.. then i rinse with hot water then cold.. sometimes i just use cold :D Well i wish i could give you more but i do have acne and i know it's a pain:( Good luck and i REALLY recommended you get this product:)How to clear blemishes/red spots on face?
You should try using a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.





If you have oily skin, try using a cleanser and toner with 2% salicylic acid. Remember salicylic acid is your best friend! A good toner will reduce the size of your pores, remove the extra dirt and dead skin cells that your cleanser wasn't able to remove. Lastly, don't forget to put on moisturizer, since the cleanser and toner would have already dried up your skin a bit. The moisturizer will keep you face hydrated. If your skin is dry, you'll break out!





Neutrogena fash washes are really good. I use:


Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Cream Cleanser





I tried finding a Neutrogena toner and moisturizer..but I couldn't :(. So instead, I got:


Clean %26amp; Clear: Deep Cleaning Astringent


Atmosphere Tree Oil Moisturizer.





I used Neutrogena Rapid Clear Moisturizer before..it was pretty good! BTW. If you're getting moisturizer, make sure it won't clog your pores!
I would suggest going to a dermatologist for this .They can help and guide you to treatments that will help you! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment