Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of shiny/oily spots on my face?

My face is really shiny and oily on my t-zone (forehead and nose) and under my eye and the sides of the bridge of my nose. How can I get rid of these huge shiny spots? They are really embarrassing and unattractive! Please help! Thanks! :)How can I get rid of shiny/oily spots on my face?
put toothpaste all over your face


for 4 min.


after 4 min. wash your face with warm water


pad dry





toothpaste drys out skin so it will make oily skin beutiful


ones its the way u want it stop doing it


u dont wanna over do it


trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can I get rid of shiny/oily spots on my face?
Shea Moisture's African Black Soap is purifying, gentle, and really clears up skin. Plus, you can use it on both your face and body. You can find it at Target or online. http://www.sheamoisture.com/products/pro鈥?/a>





Another great soap for both your face and body is Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap. The formulation of this soap is beautiful; it keeps skin clear without being drying, and it literally makes your skin tingly-clean and fresh. You can find Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps at most health food stores or online. http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/PEP.htm





A combination of these two products keeps my skin absolutely clear.





Oh, and donate your used toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, and soap)! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used toiletries to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!
please let me know if you find something that helps. my entire nose is covered with these oily spots. the worse part is when i squeeze my nose i see this thick oil come out of the spots. just dont know what to do
I had the exact same problem for years. I still have the shininess even though I am 54! Now I discovered The Body Shop tea tree oil soap and mattifying moisturizer. It really works for me.
Well you should buy makeup powder they have some from covergirl that you can match to your skin color.

No comments:

Post a Comment