Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best way to get rid of spots?

I've heard about all these spot creams but I dunno which ones actualy work. Or do herbal remedies work better? Or is it that I have to change my diet? I dunno! Any contributions would be appreciated thanks!Whats the best way to get rid of spots?
treating the problem naturally is the best remedy without any side-effects.Found this link and it helped me the most!hope it works for u too!!!


http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/Whats the best way to get rid of spots?
Depends on where the spots are located ???
microdermabrasion.





get it done at the spa.





it doesn't hurt and it's AMAZING
well first thing is don't pop spots cos it will leave u with scars for life...





don't use clear-seal (it don't work)





and try putting toothpaste on spots at night then washing it off in the morning i tried it and it worked for me =]
apply vitamin e on the spots

No comments:

Post a Comment