Monday, November 21, 2011

Does this sound like a good remedy for dark spots on lips?

I was given advice to use cinnamon, olive oil %26amp; lemon as a lip balm %26amp; use 2wice a day. Lips will peel but they would heal back to normal color. Is this good advice or do u have other advice? Does this sound like a good remedy for dark spots on lips?
Yes it works! I've used it before =]Does this sound like a good remedy for dark spots on lips?
OMG someone told me to do that and it did not work you lips got like browny it was gross. So what I did was wash my lips in cold water when i woke up then but on chap stick and under 2days my lips were fine hope it works it worked for me
Sounds good, but be careful, your lips might sting and swell from the cinnamon.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment