Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I prevent spots more and cover them up properly?

When I try to cover up spots with concealer it always goes really weird what is a good product and how do you apply it?


Thanks :) xxHow can I prevent spots more and cover them up properly?
maybe you should start using face wash daily. i use neutrogena spot stress control in the morning and at night, this is really good and it works for me really well there are also other neutrogena products available which you can buy and use and you can find these at any drugstores. then how about wearing foundation during the day i recommend maybelline mineral foundation which is also good as it doesn't clog your pores causing further spots.then use a concealer over spots to help minimize their appearance but don't use too much because the more you try and cover it, the more noticeable the spot will be.





hope that helped x(:How can I prevent spots more and cover them up properly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNYgtYGmZ鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v1ptLmpG鈥?/a>





I hope these videos help!! x
What Onna said

No comments:

Post a Comment