Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I cover red spots on my face efficiently?

I mean like, popped zit and just REALLY red spots? Anything at home I can use? Please help. THNX!How can I cover red spots on my face efficiently?
You need to use a green-based concealer to cover red spots. The green counteracts the red, to neutralize it. (They are complementary colors.)How can I cover red spots on my face efficiently?
i've tried the green concealer once for that same reason but it didn't work, unless i applied it wrong. i usually just use a concealer the same color as my skin tone, dab it onto the area, and then just smooth the outer edges of it so that the red spots get extra cover. if you have a really good rich facial cream, you should put a good amount on those areas before you go to bed; sometimes it helps. i also read in a magazine that eye drops do the trick too.
Well sometimes I have the same problem, I have tea tree facial scrub, but the best idea is using baby powder. It works wonders, or maybe use some ACT cover-up stick. Thats all really, hope it helps, but sorry if it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment