Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I remove Acne spots from my back?

I recently had back acne but these black spots are all over my back.


Is there anything that can help me remove these spots?How do I remove Acne spots from my back?
not use steroids How do I remove Acne spots from my back?
when you say black spots do you mean blackheads? You could try using an exfoliating glove and also exfoliating scrub. It may help get rid on the dead skin cells over top of the spots and may help get rid on the spots. Other wise if you go to your doctor they may recommend some good skin products to get rid of them?



When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment