Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a lot of spots around my nose, chin, and forehead.. How can i get rid of them?

any good facial products that are sure to work..


it's not acne or anything just spots, and blackheads, but they wont go and they keep coming back!


Reason fr answer, thanks!I have a lot of spots around my nose, chin, and forehead.. How can i get rid of them?
What kind of spots? If they are dark a 4% hydroquinone cream will work, white spots aren't so easy. Either way, go have it checked out by a Dr. to rule out anything serious like skin cancer. Then get them to prescribe that hydroquinone cream. It takes a few weeks to work. I use it myself for melasma around my forhead, temples and chin. That along with light chemical peels solved my pigmentation problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment